Here is the real look of the day for you! 😉
(If you ever have any questions about the products you see, comment below! 😀 )
I hope you liked this! 😀
Much love and hugs, Lucy ❤
Hellooooo my loves! 😀 Today’s look is a boring old army green shadow look with some gold glitter. It’s too simple to be an official LOTD, so I will get a real LOTD done soon an will post it later! 😉
I hope you liked this one, even though there’s noting special about it! I will go do a REAL Look Of The Day now, brb! 😀
Hello lovelies! I know that I don’t usually post on weekends, but I’m really excited to share my first collab! I’m doing it with BlushingBeauty9. 😀 So our inspiration for these looks was of the 2 queens from Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland. But we are doing a wearable version of their original looks. I am doing a wearable look inspired by The Queen Of Hearts! So here it goes:
I am doing my look inspired by this queen.
And Blushing Beauty is doing a look inspired by the White Queen.
So here is my look:
As you can see, I changed up my lip shape a tiny bit. I wanted to do something still wearable enough, but inspired by the queen’s look.
Make sure to check out Blushing Beauty’s blog! 😀
Love you guys! ❤ Lucy
Hello my sweets! 😀 Today’s look is this fun and colorful look that I really love. I used black eyeliner in my waterline, but if you want to keep this look light, use nude, or a shimmery white, or maybe a blue or purple, or green. or just a blank waterline of course. Anyway, here is the look:
I hope you liked this one too! 😀
Have a beautiful day!
Hello again loves! 😀 Here, I have another award post, this time it’s the Shine On award! Thank you to Brittany from The Beauty Deputy for nominating me! (make sure to check out her awesome blog)!!
If you would like to accept and forward the award on. the ‘Shine On’ Award rules are:
1. Display the award logo to your blog
2. Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
3. Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Here are 7 things about moi:
1. I once taught a makeup artistry class. It went well, but teaching isn’t really my thing.
2. I am a humongous Katy Perry fan! I know all of her songs by heart!
3. I love gymnastics. I never took lessons, but I must say, I’m pretty good! 😉
4. I have wanted braces for a while now because of my crooked teeth. I’m supposed to get them in March! 😀
5. I love to ice skate. (go Meryl and Charlie!! ❤ )
6. I started my first Makeup Blog in March, last year.
7. I love to go camping near lakes in the summer. Especially at Bass Lake, near Yosemite, where the water is soo warm in the summer!
My 15 nominees:
All of these blogs are amzing, and I love each and every one of them, so make sure to hit all of the links!! 😀
I hope you enjoyed, and thank you again to Brittany for nominating me! 😀
Hello my loves! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and Valentine’s Day! Tell my what you did for V Day in the comments below! 😉 I’m excited about the coming of spring. Time to try colorful and soft makeup looks! Here is a ‘candy’ look, that is colorful, yet soft.
I really hoped you liked this!!
Have a wonderful day! 😀
HAPPY HEART DAY LOVES!!!! 😀 I hope it’s not too late for me to post a romantic and sweet Valentine’s look for you all. I LOVE this look soooo much. It’s eye opening, sweet, and gives a beautiful and pretty glow to your face. I went with lightly highlighted and contoured skin, with foundation to make it flawless, and then sweet and romantic eyes. I hope you enjoy it!
I really hope that you all have the bestest Valentine’s Day ever!!
I love you all so much! ❤