Hi loves! 😀 So, recently a bunch of my data got erased, so my computer is not working properly. So, I’ll be posting off of another computer for now, until I can hopefully get my own computer to start working again. (just though you ought to know) 😛
So, it’s Prom Season, and it only comes once a year, so you want to be able to have some fun with your looks. I created this look for the more natural person, who may not wear any makeup on a daily basis. This look can also totally work for just about anything! I did medium brown in the crease, clean brows, matte peach lid, clean black liner, and it all comes together as simple, yet so pretty. And guess what? It’ll match nearly every dress out there! 😀 (I made a tutorial too so incase you’d like to try this look out, you’ll know how). 😉
1. Prime your eyes with a sheer, lightweight primer. I used Elf Eye Primer in Sheer.
2. Fill in brows with a MATTE shade. I used Jordana Eye Shadow in Chocolate.
3. For your brow bone, apply a light, skin tone, matte shade. I used Elf Marshmallow.
4. For the crease, start off with a warm, light, shimmer brown shadow. I used an Elf eye shadow.
5. For the lid, apply a matte peachy shade. I used Elf Peach Fuzz. I also defined the crease slightly more, using Elf Eye Shadow in Brownie.
6. For this step, I lined my eyes fairly thickly using Elf Liquid Liner in Black.
7. For the lower lash line, I went for a sheer silver shadow. And to add a touch of sparkle, I used a bit of Elf Glitter Liner in Stardust on the inner corners.
8. Mascara, and done! 🙂
For the rest of the face, I used Elf Blush in Pink Passion, Maybelline Nude Lip Liner, and Clinique Long Last Gloss Wear n Bamboo Pink.
I hope you enjoyed, and found this helpful! 😀
Much love, Lucy ❤
Like this post if you would like to see a complete guide to Prom Beauty!