Hi lovelies! (stay tuned after this look for a post on a complete guide Prom Beauty!) 😀 Ok, so this look I am absolutely in LOVE with. I used copper, bronze, gold, honey tones, black, brown, and nude for this one, making this look gorgeous on everyone, especially those with blue eyes. I hope you enjoy:
1) Prime your eye area with Elf Eye Primer in Sheer.
2) Apply a sheer gold base to the lid and crease. I used Elf Jumbo Eye Shadow Stick in Little Miss Thing. (blend out with finger).
3) Add definition to the crease with a medium brown pencil. I used Elf Shimmer Eye Liner Pencil in the brown-gold shade. (apply with pencil).
4) Blend out the pencil with the tip of a flat stiff brush.
5) Apply Mattify! Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Earth Angel to the inner lid and inner corner with a small long flat brush.
6) For the middle of the lid, apply a golden copper shade with the same small long flat brush. (I used a mix of 2 Shany Cosmetics eye shadows).
7) With a crease brush, apply Makeup Geek’s Eye Shadow in Latte (a matte mid-tone brown) to the crease, blend.
8) Warm and darken up the crease by using Makeup Geek’s Eye Shadow in Cocoa Bear ( a matte reddish brown) with a crease brush.
9) Further darken the crease using Makeup Geek Bada Bing ( a dark gold sparkle brown) on a stiff flat brush.
10) Wipe off that stiff flat brush, and blend.
11) For the lower lash line, I went with MUG Shimma Shimma on the inner half, and Latte and Cocoa Bear on the outer half.
12) I lined my upper and lower lash lines with Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black.
13) Fill brows, and add black mascara, and you are gorgeously ready to go!
I hope you all enjoyed this look, and make sure to stay tuned later for my post on the guide to Prom beauty! :*
❤ Lucy 😀