Hi again loves!
Today’s makeup is this fun purple smokey eye, with a pop of gold shimmer. This is a huge trend, and I LOVE it! 😀 I decided on a purple smokey eye, but you can choose whatever color smokey eye you want. You can even add this gold pop to your everyday eyes. It’s something fun and trendy that you can wear with everything! That’s the great thing about gold it goes with everything and looks awesome one everyone. I hope you enjoy my interpretation for this Summer Trend!
- Paul Mitchell Hair and Body Spray-on Moisturizer
- MAC Select Tint SPF 15 Foundation
- Elf Under Eye Concealer in Fair
- Bobbi Brown Loose Powder in Beach
- Clinique Powder Bronzer in Medium
- NARS Blush in Mata Hari (lightly applied)
- Sephora Foundation in Light (used as eye primer)
- Sephora Medium Shopping Bag Makeup Palette (mixed the 2 medium matte purple shades)
- MAC Pigment in Deep Purple (I think) 😛
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment in Wild Gold
- Sephora Cream Eyeliner in Black
- NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara in Blackest Black
- Maybelline Lip Liner in Nude
- Covergirl Queen Collection Lip Color in Into The Red
That’s it! Hope you liked this one!
xoxo Lucy 😀