Hi lovelies! 😀
I hope that your week has went well, and that you are all doing great! 🙂
Today’s look is funky, dramatic, and makes a big statement! I did a smokey crease, matte deep red lid, and a glitter gold and silver under-eye with some winged black eyeliner. Despite how weird this look sounds, I actually really really like it, and how it turned out. I hope you like it too!
What do you think? Like or nah?
- MAC Studio Fix Spot Concealer in NC30
- Mattify! Cosmetics Blush in Harmony
- Elf Eyebrow Kit in Dark
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Sephora Color Daze Blockbuster Limited Edition Makeup Kit
- Markwin’s Beauty #flashmob Fold-out Eye Palette
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment in Wild Gold
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Silver
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner Mocha Latte
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Virgin
- NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara
- The Color Workshop Mascara
- Maybelline Lipliner Pencil in Nude
- Sei Bella Lipstick in Soft Nude
- Donna Michelle Clear Lip Gloss
I hope you all enjoyed!
Have an amazing rest of the day!
Love you all! 😀