I am IN LOVE with today’s look! It’s a sexy, gorgeous winged eyeliner look with black, light, and rose shades for the eyeshadows. I really like how this turned out, I hope you do too!
Here you go:
Before and after
- NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
- NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Elf Concealer in Fair (to sharpen up brows)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- Rimmel London Scandeleyes Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick in Witness White
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Strange
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Nooner
- #flashmob Eyeshadow Fold-Out Palette (rose shade)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Creep
- Essence Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in 01 (black)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Sin and Strange (mixed)
- Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black
- Essence I ❤ Extreme Mascara in black
- Elf Undereye Concealer in Light
- Maybelline Fit Me! Powder in Natural Beige
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Strange (highlight)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked (contour)
- Elf Matte Blush in Pink Passion
- Sei Bella Lipstick in Soft Nude
- Aero Lipgloss in Strawberry
And that’s it!
I really hope you enjoyed today’s look!
Have an amazing, beautiful day!
Ava ❤ 😀