I am absolutely IN LOVE with today’s look! I did a gold eye makeup look with a funky twist of red winged eyeliner. For the skin, I went for basic matte foundation and powder, and apricot and pink blush mix and bronzer. And for the lips, I went for deep, glossy, plum-toned red shade.
Hope you like!
- NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
- NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Elf Concealer in Fair
- Essence I ❤ Stage Eye Primer
- Elf Pressed Powder in Ivory
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Pretentious
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half-Baked
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Factory
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Markwin’s Beauty #Flashmob Eyeshadow palette, matte ruby shade.
- Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Essence False Lash Reloaded Mascara in Black
- Essence I ❤ Extreme Mascara in Black
- Elf Oil Free Foundation in Sand
- Elf Undereye Concealer in Light
- Elf HD Undereye Setting Powder in Clear
- Elf Undereye Concealer in Fair
- Maybelline Fit Me! Face Powder in Medium Beige
- Elf Baked Bronzer in Bora Bora
- La Bella Donna Blush in Brick
- Elf Blush in Pink Passion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
- L’Oreal Lip Liner in Red/Wine
- Mentha Lipgloss in Plum Mint
And that’s it!
I hope you guys enjoyed today’s look as much as I did!
Have an amazing, beautiful day! ❤ 😀