Hey loves! 😀 Hope you are all having a great Thursday! 😀
Today’s look is the next look in my Prom Makeup Series, and this one is for all you more dark makeup lovers. I did a slight emerald ombre, and smokey black with a strong brow, natural cheeks, and glossy lips. Hope you enjoy:
2. Define crease with Makeup Geek Eye Shadows in Latte and Cocoa Bear
3. Line your inner lid with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, and the outer lid with NYX JEP in Black Bean, then wing out w/ it.
4. Create your ombre with 4 colors. Light, medium, dark, and black. I did an emerald/green ombre, but you could do blue, purple, pink, yellow, gray, anything you’d like. 🙂
5. For the lower lash line, I went with the same ombre effect, but the majority is a smoked out black.
6. Mascara, brows, and black tight-lining, and you are done!
I hope you enjoyed my 4th Prom look!!
much love and hugs, Lucy ❤ 😀