Sorry for not posting sooner, I’ve been busy, and I’m also just getting over a case of the flu, so I haven’t been keeping up with social media much lately. Anwho, today’s look is a dramatic, smokey one with lots of black, and a pop of orange layered beneath the black on the lid.
Hope you like:
- NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
- NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Elf Undereye Concealer in Fair
- Elf Eye Primer in Natural
- Elf Pressed Powder in Ivory
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck
- Elf 100 Color Eyeshadow (mixed coral shades)
- Urban Decay Electric Palette Eyeshadow in Slowburn
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
- NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara in Blackest Black
- Clinique Double Wear Mascara in Black
- Elf Undereye Concealer in Light
- Elf Oil Free Foundation in Sand
- Elf Cream Blush and Bronzer palette in St Lucia (bronzer)
- Maybelline Fit Me! Powder in Medium Beige
- Essence Sun Club All-In-One Bronzing Highlighter in Blondes, Lighter Skin
- Elf Liquid Highlighter in Fair
- Elf Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil (golden brown shade)
- The Color Workshop Gold Lipgloss
And that’s it!
Hope you guys enjoyed today’s look! It’s not one of my faves, but I wanted to post it cuz I needed to put something up today.
Have an amazing, beautiful day!
Ava ❤ 😀